Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Kevin Raub; Andrea Schulte-Peevers
Guides and Maps
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn about Dubai through lifelike dioramas, shop for dazzling jewellery at Deira's Gold Souq, or join a walking tour of the Bastakia Quarter; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dubai and Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu DhabiTravel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 22 neighbourhood maps
- Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, New Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi,our most comprehensive guide to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, is perfect for those exploring top sights and taking the roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Dubai? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai,a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.