Author(s): Marie Delanote
"Acorns to Great Oaks - Meditations for Children" helps children to become and stay aware of the world around them, aware of their own fabulousness, aware of energy, aware of their thoughts and feelings influencing their lives and that of others, aware of their connection with this beautiful planet we live on, and aware of how they can change anything for the better, easily and quickly, in order to create trust, strength and happiness.
We are creatures of habit. If we can pick up 'bad' habits (stress, anger), we can also be taught good habits (relaxation, trust, conscious breathing, forgiveness, peace...). We need to teach children how to manage their own behavior instead of having others manage it for them.
Meditation and being aware is coming to a place within your heart and mind where you feel happy and trusting so you can feel good again, in and after any situation, wherever you are and as quickly as possible. Visualizing specific pictures in the mind supports this. It teaches children power and control over how they feel, what's happening and where they want to be in life!
Acorns to Great Oaks - Meditations for Children contains 22 short meditations to help children on their way, so they can then easily apply 'coping mechanisms' into real life.
An illustrated book with the meditations from this CD is also available (978-1-84409-721-0).
Marie Delanote has been a practicing healer for many years. She provides one on one consultations in chakra therapy, crystal therapy, working with Ethereal Crystals, Past Life Regression therapy. For more info see: www.mariedelanote.com -----------------------------------
Ellen Verheyen is an award-winning composer chosen as the 'Cultural Children's Ambassador of Flanders' for her musical 'A New Me'. She is a music teacher, conductor and performer, inspiring children into the arts with her business 'Musical On Stage'. She lives in Flanders, Belgium.
1. Morning routine: Strong tree
2. Self-value: Ladybirds
3. Illness/pain: Magical fairy dust
4. Unsettled: Nature awareness
5. Tired: Powerful yellow!
6. Fear: Archangel Michael
7. Exams/competition: Let's visualize!
8. Sad: Hands, knees and forehead on the grass
9. Trepidation/insecurity: Breathing in of colors
10. Creating of lots of happy things: Gratefulness
11. Protect your energy at the beginning of your day: Favorite color light bubble
12. Busy day around many people: Cleansing shower
13. Nervous/stress: Sssshh
14. Fight with friend/restore the balance: Blowing back of energy
15. Anger: Vacuum and crazy runaround
16. Self-love: Notice yourself
17. Trust: Breathe
18. Loss: We are all connected
19. Being separated from a loved one/home/unknown territory: My friend, the dragon
20. Worry: Emptying the bag of worry
21. Helping others: Magic fairy wand
22. Your wishes come true: Dream your dream